1at. Aug. 2026 Some passion fruits is growing. they look like small green ball. When their color become deep violet, I will be able to harvest them. A few cucumbers is growing gradiently. I wish that they will grow properly. I planted Goya seeding, that I found at a planter in my vegetable garden. I expect that it is going to grow smoothly and strongly. 27th July and 1st Aug. 2026 Today's harvest in my vegetable garden. On Both day, I could harvest a lot of blueberries. On 1st Aug, I harvest three myouga Jinger, two goya fruits, one pasion fruit, some tomato and fine-cut green onions. I was satisfied. 24th July 2026 I arranged tomato's branch. I expect that new Axillary bud will grow strongly. This is today's harvest, blueberry, eggplant, Cucumber. 18th July 2026 I harvest basils, mini tomatos, Japanese ginger and blueberrys. Japanese ginger is first harvest in thi...
コメント
コメントを投稿