RUNNING AND CLIMBING JAN. 2024

A day of GW



A day 2024

雨滝山 登山

https://yamap.com/activities/29893508


A day of April 2024

高知県最高峰三嶺登頂!

https://yamap.com/activities/31294592


11. Feb 2024 Ehime marathon!

I run Ehime marathon on 11.Feb 2024, at Matsuyama city, Ehime pref.

The start point is Matsuyama castle, and goal is same one.

I entried G group which is the slowest group of the starting groups. But G group's gathering area in start point is near the event stage, so I could nearly see the guest runners , Takahashi Naoko sann, Hamaguchi Kyouko sann, Matsuda Mizuki sann.

I was patient to run slow with pace less than 7min30sec/km so that I conserve physical strength and would return the gole at Matsuuyama castle.

Eventually I could arrive the goal about 5h 35m. I was very tired, but volunteers and staffs were very kind, heartful and had a lot hospitality.

I cannot appreciate for them more! Thanks volunteers and staffs.

I think the toilets are few, therefor there are many line in front of every toilet. I hope the office improve it's phenomenon.


A day of Aug.

New running item Garmin Foreathlete245. The three my children jointly gave it to me as a gift. I've been using it for 4 months, and I really like its workout suggestion function, smartphone push notification linkage, and body battery function. Also, it's nice to be able to change the watch face.

新しいランニングアイテムGarmin Foreathlete245。子供たち三人が共同でプレゼントしてくれました。4ヶ月使用していますが、ワークアウト提案機能と、スマホのプッシュ通知連動機能、ボディバッテリ機能がめちゃ気に入っています。あと、ウォッチフェースをいろいろと変えられるのもいいですね。

A DAY OF JAN. 2024

The first climb in 2024 have been Mt. Gabaishi. The path from Okuin to the summit of Mt. Gabaishi was steep and demanding.

2024年の登り初めは我拝師山。奥院から我拝師山山頂までは険しく、そして、厳しいです。













コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

【完結】ランニング、お食事 2022年5月~2022年12月

ランニング、グルメ、ドライブ 2023年4月〜

ランニング、グルメ、クライム 2023年7月〜