9th Oct. I visited Sanuki Winery in Oda, Shido-cho, Sanuki City, Kagawa Prefecture—a spot offering views of the Seto Inland Sea and Shido Bay—where I purchased two bottles of red wine and one bottle of rosé, and ordered the wine-flavored soft-serve ice cream (400 yen). Since I had driven there, I asked the staff, "Is it okay to eat the wine soft-serve if I'm driving?" They replied, "It's fine! It doesn't contain any alcohol." It is a purple-colored soft-serve ice cream that isn't overly sweet, allowing the distinct flavor and taste of the wine to really shine through. A nice touch is the layer of cornflakes at the bottom of the paper cup. I think this is definitely worth trying for wine lovers. I stopped by Rairai-tei for a ramen lunch—specifically, the Takamatsu Matsunawa branch. To keep things relatively healthy, I ordered the standard-sized Scallion Ramen (1,180 yen). The flavor is a crowd-pleaser: a rich, sligh...
コメント
コメントを投稿