Home vegetable garden from April 2026
12th Sep. Since Cucumber have ended, I eliminated my Cucumber plant. Eggplant which cut some branch last weekend, are smoothly growing. I try to cut some passion fruits branch and some passion fruits and a bit blueberry are harvested. My blueberry will be end soon. Later Aug. I'll go Forward to Autumn Season, I cut some branchs of eggplants. I'd like to harvest autumn eggplants that have been good taste in japan scince old years ago. The first photo is before cutting, and the second photo is after cutting. 24th Aug. Last Saturday and Sunday's harvest. a lot of basils and passion fruits could be harvested. I stocked a lot of basil leafs in Freezer compartment of my refrigerator. 16th Aug. My harvest of blueberry and passion fruits is still ongoing.The six passion fruits is harvested. 8th Aug. Today's harvest are some blueberries and passion fruits. 1at. Aug. 2026 Some passion fruits is...



コメント
コメントを投稿