Home vegetable garden from April 2026
8th Aug. Today's harvest are some blueberries and passion fruits. 1at. Aug. 2026 Some passion fruits is growing. they look like small green ball. When their color become deep violet, I will be able to harvest them. A few cucumbers is growing gradiently. I wish that they will grow properly. I planted Goya seeding, that I found at a planter in my vegetable garden. I expect that it is going to grow smoothly and strongly. 27th July and 1st Aug. 2026 Today's harvest in my vegetable garden. On Both day, I could harvest a lot of blueberries. On 1st Aug, I harvest three myouga Jinger, two goya fruits, one pasion fruit, some tomato and fine-cut green onions. I was satisfied. 24th July 2026 I arranged tomato's branch. I expect that new Axillary bud will grow strongly. This is today's harvest, blueberry, eggplant, Cucumber. 18th July 2026 I harvest basils, min...




コメント
コメントを投稿