23th September After my first visit to Kairakuen Garden in Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture, and given the scorching heat (over 30 degrees Celsius for late September), I stopped at Mito Kōmon Chaya on my way back and enjoyed plum soft serve ice cream and plum daifuku (rice cake filled with sweet bean paste and a whole plum). The plum soft serve had a nice tartness, perfect for a hot day. The plum daifuku was a little on the salty side, which I liked. 16th September I finally got to visit Naogo-mi, a restaurant specializing in conger eel, for an eel lunch. Located in Tokiwa Shinmachi, the bustling downtown area of Takamatsu City, it's a must-visit. The unique poster featuring two conger eels is a real eye-catcher. Since it was such a rare opportunity, I ordered the high-spec Hitsumabushi (eel rice bowl) for 2200 yen, rather than the more typical lunch-style chopped conger eel and egg dish for 1100 yen. The refined taste of the conger eel was incredibly elegant...
コメント
コメントを投稿