Shikuu's Gourmet from May 2026
Oct. 16th This was my first visit to Yamaoka-ya Takamatsu Chuo Interchange branch, the first Yamaoka-ya restaurant to open in Kagawa Prefecture. Since its opening, there have always been long lines, making it difficult to visit. However, the opening fever has gradually subsided, and around 2 PM, you can enter without much of a wait. Soy sauce ramen was at the top of the menu, so I ordered the medium-sized green onion soy sauce ramen for 990 yen. It was delicious, and I was very satisfied with the price, which was under 1000 yen. Personally, I felt the seasoning was geared towards younger people. Oct. 17th I made my first visit to ANTI NOODLE, located near Kotoden Rindo Station in Takamatsu City. They mainly offer two types of soup: a rich chicken broth soup and a light chicken broth soup, with options such as a rich curry soup, which I found appealing. I ordered the rich chicken broth chicken stew soy sauce ramen (950 yen) and the chicken rice (350 yen). Th...
コメント
コメントを投稿